Elsa goes to the Fall Festival at Dukes!

Some of these these pictures were originally for Amanda @ Cargo's Fall Festival booth over at Dukes Group. She had a Natural Play activity with a list of actions for people to take pictures of their petz doing.

Looking at them in Filmstrip view on my old Windows XP netbook felt like looking at a story book. So, I thought I'd try to write one using the photos, and ended up adding a few more to round it out.  



Hi, I'm Elsa. How do you do? Do you like my new fall outfit? Mom got me a brand new bow for it from petz@pbalik, What do you think?

I'm excited! Mom said here's a fall festival going on, and I'm getting to go with her! I had to ask mom what a festival was, it turns out it's like a big party.

But why someone would have a party about falling I don't know. Falling hurts... Maybe you fall on a pile of soft pillows? I guess I'll know when we get there.

I'll tell you more later.



Oh wow! It's not a festival about falling down, it's a festival about fall the season! That's a totally different thing.


 Fall the season is where all the leaves turn pretty colors and fall to the ground!

Boy something sure smells good! Mom said we can get some snacks later, but first we ought to look at the flowers. That sounds boring... But Mom want's to look.

(Blowers toy from Carolyn's Creations.)

Hey Mom! This flower is moving!...What? It's a butterfly... But it's BLUE!

Mom explained to me that the blue butterflies were new, because of a new type of plant. She got us one for our back yard so we can play with them.... OH hey look at these!

(Sunflowers from Cargo, and Carolyn's Creations)  

They almost match me! Mom can we get some?  

Mom didn't get me any sunflowers! She got seeds that she said would grow into them... But I'll have to wait and see, the flowers are big and the seeds are TINY!




Mom, do you hear that music? Can we go check it out?



It's a clown putting on a small circus for the festival. Oh I know him! It's Mom's friend Jester!
 

Mom asked Jester if she could take pictures of us together, and he said Yes! She had us stand behind the hoop, and pose for this one. I was afraid the hoop would fall over before we were done, but Mom got the picture really fast

Guess what! Guess what! You'll never guess! He invited me to be part of the show! Mom said it was OK! So, I decided to show off my new trick.

 
 
Then he started throwing flying disks to me, but I wasn't very good at catching them.


(Flying Disks from Cargo)


The audience seemed to enjoy me missing them though. I guess they thought it was part of the show. I won't tell them if you don't

At the end of the show Jester came over and had us play fight over one of the disks...  The audience really got a lot of laughs from that.  Then the show was over. That was really fun, I hope we get to help Jester out again someday.

 



Oh boy, Mom said we have time to go get a snack before we head home!  We got some candy at one of the booths! Oh no.. I dropped some of it.  




Shhh... Don't tell Mom that I ate the candy off the ground! She doesn't like it when I do, and says it's dirty.  I think it tastes better with a little dirt on it though. It'll be our little secret, okay?




Oh wow! Mom just won some kind of hot drink, and we get to keep the nice mugs as well. That's so cool!

(Pumpkin Mug From ECRose's Fall Festival Booth on Duke's Group)

I"m getting tired after all the booths, and the circus, and the food... But who's that?




Don't be upset with me Drake! I didn't recognize you in that hat!

Everyone this is Drake, my new little brother mom just adopted from Amanda @Cargo a few days ago. He's still a bit shy yet.





I had a lot of fun at the Festival! I hope we get to go again some day.. but boy am I tired! I'm going to go take a nap in my basket.

(Pumpkin Mug From ECRose's Fall Festival Booth on Duke's Group)

Oh no! I'm so tired, I nearly forgot to say good bye. I hope you get to come again soon. Maybe we can go together again next year?
 
See you later!

Wait what's that noise?


Maple.... you get back here with my new mug! Mom just got that for me!
(Pumpkin Mug From ECRose's Fall Festival Booth on Duke's Group.
Brown side bow by https://petz.pbalik.com/)


MOM!!! Make Maple give me back my mug!






Go Back