Naturally Rasing: Twril - 1

Meet Twirl.
This one came out of the Adoption center on his own while I was testing to make sure I had all the original files back in Resource/Dogz and started chasing his tail.. For almost a minute.


I couldn't just send him back after that.
Today's adventures include....
Loving soup at first sip!


The Baby still wants his bottle!
Sorry Bunni, but Twirl seems to prefer this ball.

Although He does like your Cheese Bowl


And lobb's Chicken.


And I have a mouse catcher!

He liked the Bone, even though it's almost bigger than him!
Apparently the mice need baths.

It wasn't long after this that he really needed a nap, so I called it a night. :-) 
 
 
If you'd like to leave a comment, or post suggestions of things to do, see the Wiskerwick Thread here.

Go Back