Rho's May Challange - Part 3

Back to Part 1
Back to Part 2


15. Found a crab.


The Crabs were shy today.

16. Making a friend.



Azule was crabby today and refused to get along with just about everyone today (Including his Mom!) Until I introduced him to Kendell. Azule was so tired out by then they ended up napping on the same pillow.

17. A Carrot!





I wasn't sure how I was going to do this one as the Original Carrot Seeds crash my game every time. Then I remembered Lida's From Hextrodnary.  He had a ball toting it around.


18. Holding a Ball

 

 He's no longer afraid of the auto rolling ball. Yay!
 
 
19. With a Butterfly



I'm amazed that I got these. He's terrified of butterflies.


20. Ready for the Beach


He hates the beach, but is always up for a fashion show. XD


Since it's almost midnight here... I thought I'd go ahead and do 21. Sneaky.



Onward to Part 4