Breeding Project - All One Family: Dogz - 1

History:  When I first got Catz 4 going in 2001 my original plan was to have one large family of Catz... Adopt a pet to be a mate for a specific pet, then when they have kittens, adopt another new pet, and so on.
Needless to say, that didn't last long after I discovered petz websites. XD
Keyglyph's post on RKC about the family tree program reminded me of my Petzy roots, and I decided to go for it! I'm starting off with Catz as it was my first game. I will be posting the Dogz in their own thread as this is going to be image heavy!
I decided to minimize how many petz I need to breed (current headcount 800+) I would use as many of my exsisting petz as possible.  Soo... On to my project guidelines.
  1. One child per pair in the tree.
  2.  If there are loads of siblings, pick one that's not bred with an OW.
  3.  If there are only pups/kittens of a pair bred with an OW file, use them anyway.
  4.  If parent pet has multiple mates, pick one, and disqualify all children by other mates from breeding for the project.
  5. Breed Litters of 6 to 10 so you have leftovers to share. (I tend to keep 3 out of 10 lately.)
  6. Breed in all Dogz including Hexies, Wildz, and Non OW files.
  7.  Take notes!!!
All Family tree images generated by GEDKeeper
 
 
Starting with Terry and Blue Eye's Line

Click to see full size.
 
 
And the FooFoo Family from leashykitty
Click to see full size.
 
(To make suggestions, or add a comment... See my supporting thread on Whiskerwick.) 

Next: Meet Townsend and Della's Pup Jachin

Go Back