Breeding Project - All One Family - Dogz - 2

If you're new, Go here to see the first post of this project. That's where the guidelines and goals are!

Townsend and Della turned out to be a good combination. I ended up with 6 Keeps. One of them was this handsome boy.

 
Jachin! He's a 3/4ths scale dane! 
 
 
 I have another small Dane, named Juniper
 And here's her family tree 

All Family tree images generated by GEDKeeper

NOTE:Click to see it full size, it's wide., She has loads of siblings from experiments.  This picture is 5000 pixels wide... I don't recommend opening it on a phone!
 
 
Side note: This eliminates Cinnamon as a possibility for this project as she's Alison's Aunt (A fun find when I was setting up family trees!) So I'll have to do a litter on the side with her as I don't think I've ever bred her. It also Eliminated Grizz (Juniper's Uncle) which is a shame in a way as he tends toward black and white pups with blue eyes.
 
 
  Also here's the updated family tree from Jachin.

(To make suggestions, or add a comment... See my supporting thread on Whiskerwick.)

 

To see which of Jachin and Juniper's Pups that I picked for the next step of the project Go here.

 

Go Back